Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Four days Off to Bandar Utama

This sem is really a hectic and tiring sem for me as I'm the PKO which means penolong ketua opsyen. I hate being such a person in a class as I need to take over all the responsiblity of work. A lot of homework, presentation is throwing right into my face! Oh gosh! So, when there isone day holiday together with weekend, I'll definitely escape to MiLo's place, i.e. Bandar Utama which is rich people place. Muahahaha... =P

I had some enjoyment and indeed it helps to reduce my stress level and what is it? Of course it's about food. I had Chili's, PizzaHut, Tutti Frutti, Secret Recipe and so on. Here's some pictures =)




super duper large Chili's burger, even larger than T.G.I.'s one. =D




Fajita Trios =)
The best mexican food from Chili's


My dearest boy just took a small cup cost him RM12++

And I took a little bit more than him, cost me around RM14.



When we went MPH bookstore had a rest, I ran into a book which attracts me very much which is Uncovering the truth about the other side. This is a nice story to read but it's expensive, it's not worth to buy as it's just a story anyways. =)


Besides, we did a lot of shopping, not just window shopping. We spent quite a lot around RM 500 in just few hours. Wow! We bought Guess, Hang Ten, A|X, Charles and Keith and so on. OMG! Can't believe it. =P


Shopping is just so nice even though we splash out a lot on branded things =)
I love it and most importantly, I love my dearest MiLo for being so loving. I'm so glad I have a boyfriend who likes shopping together with me, giving opinion when I'm choosing clothes.
Thank you very much my dearest MiLo =)
<3 Love you so so much. Mmmmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaaakkkkzzzzz <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment