Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Staying together with future mother-in-law? Anyone?



Yes, I'm staying with my future mother-in-law now and this is not the first time already. How was it like for my first time? Long long ago... When i knew that i had to stay with her alone at home without my boyfriend's accompany, i was like omg... How am I going to face her everyday and live the life without my boyfriend? A lot of worries came across my mind and started to ask how? how? how?




However, thanks God! I have a very nice and good future mother-in-law. ^__^ In fact, we had nice talk everyday, every night. She is very good to me and feed me well. This could be proven through my weight. The increase of 5kg from 48kg to 53kg! We everyday watched drama, movies, news together and also had meals together. She even taught me how to cook my boyfriend's favourite dishes and so on. I felt like as if I'm her daughter and she is my mummy at west malaysia. It's so nice to be here.




Besides, we always went for shopping at hypermarket. We went Penang shopping mall and we even went Thailand! They bring me around because they scared that I'll be too bored without going anywhere and without companion. They scared I'll be too shy on taking food to eat, so they always gave me a lot of food and fruits to eat.




In fact, I live a blissful and happy life here with my future parents-in-law. =)

2 comments:

MICHAEL WONG said...

so how is staying with the in-laws =)

SuHuong Lau said...

It's super duper nice staying with the in-laws =P

Post a Comment