Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Finally......



Finally, Mooncake Festival past......




Why this year's Mooncake Festival has been so hard in my life... Mooncake Festival represents reunion... Is that so??? Sister is moody, so I'm there comforting her. However, it turns me into moody mood and the process of comforting her made my tears roll down my cheeks.




No friends accompany, no family with me... Everyone is gone... He has his own happy time there with his friends. He has his own celebration with his friends. Who want to sacrifice their happy time to be with you and being unhappy with you? Don't be SILLY!




Hurt? What is hurt?? Is there any definition for HURT this word?


Unforgettable Mooncake Festival......

1 comments:

MICHAEL WONG said...

hey gal... don be sad... hope next mooncake festival we can spend time tgt... ^^

Post a Comment